GRADES 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
1 - 6 will meet 9:30 to 10:45 am
on Sunday mornings in Columbia Hall.
Classes Begin on September 18, 2016
class for ALL grades will be May 7 , 2017
depending on the number of snow days which could effect the date.
SPECIAL CHILDREN'S MASSES:
at 8:30 A.M.
DECEMBER 24 -Saturday CHRISTMAS EVE. AT 4PM (Christmas Pagent)
will be NO classes on the following days:
OCTOBER: 9 (Columbus Day)
NOVEMBER: 27 (Thanksgiving Day)
DECEMBER: 25 (Christmas)
JANUARY: 1 (New Years)
FEBRUARY: 19 (Midwinter Vacation)
April: 16 (Easter & Srping Vacation)
THERE WILL BE CLASSES:
JAN. 15, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
Children should attend Mass and C.C.D. Classes every week.
This is the responsibility of the Parents or Guardians.
that are absent are required to bring a note to the next class.
All students who missed more than an acceptable number of classes will be required to
do make-up work for the classes missed as prescribed by the teacher and education commission.
Held: Tues., March 14, 2017 at 7pm in the church
COMMUNION GRADE 2
Held: Sat., May 6, 2017 at 1:00 Pm
Before your child receives First Holy Communion he/she must be
prepared and the following conditions should be fulfilled.
Completed Grade 1 C.C.D. Classes.
2. ATTEND ALL C.C.D. CLASSES IN GRADE 2. (If for any reason he/she is unable
to attend, a written excuse must be sent from the parents to the teacher.)
3. Must be properly prepared at home & class to understand the meaning of
the Holy Eucharist.
4. Must know the SIGN OF THE CROSS, OUR FATHER, HAIL MARY,
ACT OF CONTRITION, AND THE GLORY BE TO THE FATHER. (These prayers
will be sent home with your child.) PRAYERS ARE NOT TAUGHT DURING
CLASS TIME. THIS IS THE PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY.
5. If a child misses too many classes without a proper excuse or is not properly
prepared then he/she will have to wait till next year.
6. If your child was not baptized at St. Patrick's, Monson, you must bring a copy of
his/her Baptismal Certificate at the time of registration or to the first class.
7. Must attend Mass weekly. (This is the resposibility of the parents or guardians)
For more information call St. Patrick's at: 413-267- 3622
Compliments of Parishioner